Skate Scape
Please Register to join this amazing community.
Thanks.
August 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Kermit (52)

Soulz (37)

Def (37)

Owner Brennon (33)

2akash (31)

destroyer (25)

122697 (20)

F 3 A R D (16)

Pk 4 Life (16)

Mrs Aguilera (14)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:32 am
Latest topics
» Skatescape's client Download.
Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 am by F 3 A R D

» Ehh, it's me F 3 A R D
Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:28 am by F 3 A R D

» So, server?
Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 am by Mrs Aguilera

» Well lol xD
Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 am by Mrs Aguilera

» ~Announcement~
Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 pm by 2akash

» Akash's Application..
Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:07 am by 2akash

» MrsAguilera's Application
Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:19 pm by Mrs Aguilera

» Nickie your dude
Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:27 am by Soulz

» ATTENTION PLAYERS.
Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:22 pm by Kermit

Cannabis Talk

Go down

Cannabis Talk

Post by Owner Brennon on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:42 am

i just felt like making a post for cannabis you guys already know how pro marijuana i am and i just thought i could get your guys's opinion on it im curious. Razz

Should marijuana be legalized this november in california when they vote for the recreational legalization of it? why or why not

Do you smoke pot or have you ever smoked it in your life?

Do you bealive in drug wars work?

Owner Brennon
Administrator
Administrator

Troll Points. : 0

View user profile http://skatescape.forumtk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannabis Talk

Post by destroyer on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:38 am

no, marijuana should stay illegal because its highly addictive, and i think servers down.
destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F 3 A R D on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:05 am

No offense if any is taken, but drugs are bad for you and I stay as far away from them as I can. Same with my gf, we just don't want to get involved and have that lead to something serious, such as: Hospitalization, addiction, or mental issues. So, inevitably... I say that drugs such as Marj. should stay banned. Sorry if you are angry with me now, those are my views.

F 3 A R D

Troll Points. : 1
Location : Playing Paintball or Airsoft, Maybe outside BMXing :p

View user profile http://notgoingtoadvertisemywebsite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by destroyer on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:12 am

umm guys the servers down, its june 4 1:12 please can anyone say anything about this,
treflip.no-ip.biz
destroyer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F 3 A R D on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 am

Yeah servers been down day in a half, mines on tho. But it might be laggy cuz im getting on XBL.

GT: Hx3xAxDoSxHx0xT

F 3 A R D

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Brennon on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:56 pm

destroyer wrote:no, marijuana should stay illegal because its highly addictive, and i think servers down.

Actually destroyer you are false on that reply. According to Norml.org and almost all studies on cannabis have shown that marijuana can not be physically addictive like heroin and other drugs so in other words it means you won't like sell your kids or anything like that for marijuana and marijuana has no withdrawals. so no you cannot be physically addicted to cannabis.
Proof here

http://norml.org/index.cfm?Group_ID=3418#question8
its proven facts is states that

Is marijuana addictive?

Substantial research exists regarding marijuana and addiction. While the scientific community has yet to achieve full consensus on this matter, the majority of epidemiological and animal data demonstrate that the reinforcing properties of marijuana in humans is low in comparison to other drugs of abuse, including alcohol and nicotine. According to the U.S. Institute of Medicine (IOM), fewer than one in 10 marijuana smokers become regular users of the drug, and most voluntary cease their use after 34 years of age. By comparison, 15 percent of alcohol consumers and 32 percent of tobacco smokers exhibit symptoms of drug dependence.

According to the IOM, observable cannabis withdrawal symptoms are rare and have only been identified under unique patient settings. These remain limited to adolescents in treatment facilities for substance abuse problems, and in a research setting where subjects were given marijuana or THC daily. Compared with the profound physical syndrome of alcohol or heroin withdrawal, marijuana-related withdrawal symptoms are mild and subtle. Symptoms may include restlessness, irritability, mild agitation and sleep disruption. However, for the overwhelming majority of marijuana smokers, these symptoms are not severe enough to re-initiate their use of cannabis.

Owner Brennon
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by F 3 A R D on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Good to know you support what you believe in.. I feel a strong bond there.

@offtopic... Turn server on <.<

F 3 A R D

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Brennon on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:59 pm

not at my house my pc's charger is messed up gotta buy a new one ill have it back up soon dont worry
Owner Brennon
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Brennon on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:01 pm

F 3 A R D wrote:No offense if any is taken, but drugs are bad for you and I stay as far away from them as I can. Same with my gf, we just don't want to get involved and have that lead to something serious, such as: Hospitalization, addiction, or mental issues. So, inevitably... I say that drugs such as Marj. should stay banned. Sorry if you are angry with me now, those are my views.

But i guarantee you have had a drink before in your life and marijuana is safer than alchohol.

Marijuana is already the third most popular recreational drug in America, despite harsh laws against its use. Millions of Americans smoke it responsibly. Our public policies should reflect this reality, not deny it.

In addition, marijuana is far less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco. It fails to inflict the types of serious health consequences these two legal drugs cause. Around 50,000 people die each year from alcohol poisoning. Similarly, more than 400,000 deaths each year are attributed to tobacco smoking. By comparison, marijuana is nontoxic and cannot cause death by overdose. According to the prestigious European medical journal, The Lancet, "The smoking of cannabis, even long-term, is not harmful to health. It would be reasonable to judge cannabis as less of a threat than alcohol or tobacco."

Www.Norml.org
Owner Brennon
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by F 3 A R D on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Well.. If that really is so. Good to hear that your keeping away from the more harmful things. And yes I have had alcohol many times.

F 3 A R D

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Brennon on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:04 pm

But remember im not encouraging its use im just stating facts.
Owner Brennon
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by F 3 A R D on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Yes I understand that, this conversation is in no way influencing me. You said this topic is for debate and to state what you know. This should in no way affect how we treat each other at all. I understand you aren't trying to influence us. Smile

F 3 A R D

Back to top Go down

Post by megan on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:34 am

weed ftw Smile

megan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulz on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:57 am

Well, I believe that Marijuana is a tricky subject. Some believe it's illegal, some believe it's not. I for one, have smoked pot before. Didn't really care for it :/ was kinda peer pressured into it. But still, there was nothing remarkable I found about being high. So, to me, this subject does not really matter.

But here's my opinion.

I think that Marijuana being legalized would bring either more crime or a more peaceful community. People react differently to drugs. So :/ you never know. I was going to say the following as an opinion but it would not even matter.

**HERE WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY**

If pot were legalized, the price of it would go down. Which would be in favor for the smokers. But what if it went up. Then you're screwed :/ I don't know.
Soulz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Brennon on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Krystal wrote:Well, I believe that Marijuana is a tricky subject. Some believe it's illegal, some believe it's not. I for one, have smoked pot before. Didn't really care for it :/ was kinda peer pressured into it. But still, there was nothing remarkable I found about being high. So, to me, this subject does not really matter.

But here's my opinion.

I think that Marijuana being legalized would bring either more crime or a more peaceful community. People react differently to drugs. So :/ you never know. I was going to say the following as an opinion but it would not even matter.

**HERE WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY**

If pot were legalized, the price of it would go down. Which would be in favor for the smokers. But what if it went up. Then you're screwed :/ I don't know.

well thats a really good reply but also raises some question i bealive marijuana would cause more peace showing that it has been proven to lower aggression levels when you consume it.
alchohol has been proven to raise it thats why you here about bar fights. i never here about a stoner fighting while high.

if pot were legalized the prices would be manipulated but the tax revenue for state would jump very high which would cause less of an economic crisis that were in
p.s 1.8 trillon dollars , thanks obama Sad

but people have been smoking it for the 72 year period its been prohibited whether its legal or not. No drug war in history has ever been successful they spend millons and billons of dollars a year fighting marijuana, putting pot smokers in jail next to murders and rapists. When really tobacco and alchohol does more damage to your body and society than marijuana.
So i think its time for law reform

for facts on this topic check www.Norml.Org
Owner Brennon
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulz on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:39 pm

Well, here is my mindset about the whole thing about Marijuana. ((OPINION)) I think that Weed reacts differently with each person. Some people could be mellow and chill while others are bat sh#t insane! They might try dangerous things that could get themselves and others around them.. hurt! Now, I'm not one extremist safety person. What I'm saying. The people selling the Weed (in like stores) could be sued if someone got hurt while smoking their Weed or something, idk.

Like I said earlier about this, I could really give 2 ... flying ... "poops" about this subject just because no one in my family (besides my 23yo pot head bro) smokes Weed. So, this really does effect me. I, for one, have done Weed before. I sat laughing at a TV that wasn't turned on for 45minutes. Which explains my argument above. Some people are mellow, some are dangerous/wild.

Weed being legalized could be a pro by making people more calm, having a more stable environment, and if it all goes positive, then other Countries/States will per sue in the leaders footsteps. BUT, if something goes bad, then god knows what will happen. Crazy, hay wire, robot nazi zombie ninjas will come to take everyone away to the land of forgotten emptiness.
Lol, now I'm just being random. But my argument still stands. This could either be something that leads to a "revolution" or something that leads to a "downfall" of something.

It's a 50/50 toss up. Anyway.. thank you for letting me ramble on :3 Probably half or more of you have already stopped reading 1 paragraph in. To those that read through this whole thing, you deserve a high five! *HIGH FIVE*!

.:UPDATE:.
What I just thought of is, what makes other drugs not become legalized if Weed were to be legalized? That is like having brownies and cake and a bunch of kids surrounding you. You say they can only have Brownies because they are better for you. Some comply but others are like, "WTF? If Brownies can be legalized, why can't Cake?" Which will, god forbid, leave to a never ending battle between drug believers. Like I said, I really don't care about this stuff, just voicing what I think the outcome could be. So, yah..
Soulz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Owner Brennon on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:24 pm

i understand your standing your not pro - cannabis and your not against it.

however i am pro - cannabis and am an active member of Norml

a.k.a national organization for the reform of marijuana laws
Owner Brennon
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulz on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 am

Pretty much yeah :/ I could care less if it were to be legalized or not ^.^
Soulz